Sunday, April 13, 2008

Strathmore 200K - Ride Summary

I've got to head out of town for a meeting so I thought I'd throw up some ride stats and then post a full blown report later. Cole Notes - I had a decent ride, but the last 100kms was a suffer-fest due to an appalling lack of recumbent base mileage [63kms total...no joke!]. The weather was quite nice so no matter what it was a great day to be riding a bicycle...=-) If I could actually get some real training in prior to the start of the brevet season I might be able to pull off some fast ride times. A 30kph+ on bike average should be achievable if I can just avoid cratering during the second half of the ride.

Ride Stats [last year's stats in brackets]:

Total ride time: 8hrs [9:44hrs]
On bike time: 7:30hrs [9:04hrs]
Off bike: 30mins [40mins]

Overall Avg speed: 25.3kph [20.8kph]
On bike Avg speed:27.0kph [23.2kph]

2007 Strathmore 200K Ride Report

2007 Strathmore 200K Ride Stats

No comments: