Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Radical Designs Cyclone Trailer For Sale

Update: Trailer is sold.....thanks....=-)

I've got a brand new [never used] Radical Designs Cyclone Trailer for sale. This is a very high quality trailer that stores and transports amazingly easy. The wheels and hitch are all quick release so you can assemble or break it down for storage in less than 2mins.

I bought it for use with my Bike Friday Tikit, but I've decided to tour uber light with my Tikit so I don't need the Cyclone. It was setup once in my living room and then stored in my closet since.

This trailer has the hitch designed for smaller wheel sizes: 16"-24". If you want to use it with 26"/650c/700c wheels you can buy a slightly different hitch that will work with this trailer.

Read Bryan Ball's BROL review here.

New they cost $499+shipping. I'll sell this one and ship it anywhere in North America for $399+$35 shipping.

1 comment:

Steeker said...

I was gonna do a trade with ya for the trailer but it only holds 40K's .