Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Michael Wolfe's Long Haul Aero

Michael is a bent rando & ultra racer from Portland. I found his blog when I was considering getting my Volae. He also rides DF bikes, but moves to bents for the longer distances required by brevets and ultra events. Seeing how he setup his Aero was mighty helpful and definitely influenced my decision to get a Volae. He is a very strong rider who has completed brevets and ultra events (like the Furnace Creek 508) in impressive times that really showcase the potential of recumbents for long distance rides. I'm excited to see what he gets up to in 2007. I know he'll be riding the Race Across Oregon solo and perhaps PBP.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Thanks Vik! Good choice - that's one of my favorite shots.

And I just know you're at the start of a long and rewarding journey down the path of ultra cycling. I bet you surprise yourself how far down it you go. I know I have!