Sunday, February 25, 2007

I'm a slacker...

It's true I am lazy at the moment. Getting my butt out the door to ride in the cold is a big task. I blame it on being skinny. The lack of body fat really comes back to bite me when it is cold. However, I did manage to get in a ride today - outside even. Nothing major - just a jaunt, but it did involve a bicycle and being on the road. It was fun. It's been long enough that I managed to forget how much fun riding a bicycle is. Silly me.
The ride outside was so nice it motivated me to ride my bent on the trainer. How wonderful to do this in the sunshine for a change. Don't worry I'll be ready for that first 200K brevet and at least being over trained won't be a worry...=-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vik, can you shed some light on your bags. The one under the seat and at the handle bar. I would like to know how much you can carry, and which brand/models the bags are?


B

Vik said...

Hey B,

Check out my earlier post for your answers:

http://thelazyrandonneur.blogspot.com/2007/02/bagged.html

I don't recall the exact sizes of each bag, but if you check out the Fastback Systems website http://www.fastbacksystem.com/ you'll fins everything you need there.

Vik said...

The URL for my previous post got obscured - see the 10 Feb post called "Bagged"