Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Long Distance Recumbents

PBP 2007 pic from Velovelo

I have setup a website using blogger to try and capture some of the successful recumbents being used for randoneering & ultra racing. The goal being to highlight what is working for experienced riders so that folks new to riding recumbents in these types of events can benefit. The wide variety of recumbents available can be overwhelming and this site will hopefully assist in helping people interested in trying recumbents narrow down the field and give some ideas on how to setup their bents.

This is a work in progress and I'd be happy to add your entry to the site if you are able to contribute.

3 comments:

Jim said...

Great new page! I will be an observer not a contributor as I am still just a rookie. Pete has been a great mentor for me, too.

Jim

Jerome said...

Great new blog Vik! I see you've been working on it for some time. I'll be spending a fair bit of time there for sure. Your efforts are most appreciated! Thanks.

Steeker said...

yuppers nice site with lot's of infomation thanks