Saturday, March 29, 2008

I'm ready for it to be over...

Photo from: The Snowflake

You may have noticed my blog has been review heavy and ride report light lately. Winter has come back to Calgary with a vengeance so I'm spending my time catching up on blogging I've had on my To Do List while I wait for spring to finally get sprung. I have been riding though - on my trusty Tikit as I bomb around downtown on short hops getting errands taken care of and keeping my busy social life rock'n!

Don't worry the ride reports will be coming fast and furious in short order as I start my second rando season woefully under prepared. I'm not called Lazy for nothing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems like it's been a long winter all over. Here in the Toronto area we're well below normal average temps for the season. It can be hard to get motivated in the wee hours of the morning when it's minus 5. It's easier to burrow back into the blankets then it is to don cycling shoes and ride.