Monday, November 17, 2008

Radical Designs Lowracer Bags For Sale

The bags are sold!

I'm using a set of Radical Designs Lowracer bags on my Fujin SL. They work great and do not need a rear rack so any bent with a hardshell seat works. I ordered a second set of these bags by mistake [damn online shopping!]. I was keeping them thinking they are so darn useful that I might get around to needing a second set, but my bent fleet has shrunk so that doesn't look likely.

These bags are ideal for carrying enough for a credit card weekend tour or everything you'd need on a longer brevet.


The bags I am selling are brand new never used with the tags still on.

They are $125 + shipping new. I'll sell mine for $115USD shipped Canada/US.

I've been hesitating selling these bags, but I've been seduced back to the darkside of DFs

1 comment:

Duncan Watson said...

I recently bought a set or I would be buying yours Vic. These are incredible bags and I can recommend them enough. I might point out that my laptop even fits in one if a commuter is looking at them.