Thursday, October 09, 2008

Strida

5.0 Specs
  • 22 lbs (10 kg) 7000 series aluminium
  • Disc Brakes
  • Black, Skin Wall, Reflective Stripe
  • Alloy Cold Forged SS
  • Four Spider Cast Aluminum
  • Welded AL Mount
  • Internal Rear Hub Freewheel
  • $800 USD
I've been having a weird fascination with the Strida folding bike recently. I know it looks goofy, but...okay there is no but - it does look goofy. I'm still intrigued. If it cost less than $400 I'd buy one just to see what I thought and loan out to friends. Luckily the $800 price tag makes a purchase highly unlikely - too many other bike goodies that I could make better use of once you get within striking distance of $1000.

2 comments:

Folding Bikes said...

To experience the disk brakes Black, Skin Wall, Reflective Stripe Alloy, Cold Forged SS, Four Spider Cast Aluminum, Welded AL Mount Internal, Rear Hub Freewheel in your strida, Just order your Strida today on http://www.myfoldingbike.com/

Strida   said...

Thanks for sharing such good information, Brilliant concept to encourage bicycling! products it will be very entertain for my son